Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thank God!

I thank God for friends
I thank God for my Victory Christian Fellowship family
I thank God for Rianne
I thank God for Rhyss
I thank God for Carlo
I thank God for my TESDA-CAR family
I thank God for Jazel, Ate Kit, Ate Marife, Ate Daisy
I thank God for Homer's family who cares so much about my sister
I thank God for my small group - Kat, Aileen, Katrina, Ate Annie, Ate Janisal,
Ate Marie, Ate Gilda, Sarah
I thank God for my UP-IM friends
I thank God for Rianne's blockmates
I thank God for the Intercessory ministry
I thank God for Ate Julieta and Pastor Julius, Ate Rosy and Pastor Lino, Ate
Roselle, Perps, Ate Leila and Kuya Romy, Ate Kit and Kuya Jigs
I thank God for Ate Pia and Pastor Mike
I thank God for Lemuel
I thank God for Auntie Edna and Auntie Reina
I thank God for Uncle Aldong
I thank God for Lola Febe
I thank God for the Las-Ud family
I thank God for UCCP-Caba
I thank God for LGU-Bauang
I thank God for Sir Bobby and Ma'am Ruth Jo
I thank God for SPO1 Bernadette and Leo
I thank God for Manang Violy and Manong Danny
I thank God for Manang Maritess and Manong Tirso
I thank God for Manang Soling
I thank God for Manong Vic and Milyong
I thank God for Auntie Fe and her family and Auntie Tita
I thank God for the privilege of being raised up by Papa and Mama and for the
privilege being taken cared of by Lolo Kito
I thank God for everything that I am going through. I thank God for His grace.
I thank God for showing us favor. I thank God for He is sooo real.

No comments: