Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lord, I have been through so much. I am sorry if I keep on forgetting how faithful you are to have carried me through all the seasons in my life.

Thank you God for reminding me that You have a great plan for me, and that You desire the best for me. Thank you for calling me the apple of your eye. Thank you for loving me so much despite my iniquities and imperfections.

Yes God, I won't allow myself to be affected by an anthill. I know that your grace is more than sufficient for me.

Thank you for helping me climb mountains and for helping me reach the apex of every mountain unscathed.

Indeed Lord, you are faithful. Thank you for your promise that you're going to fight for me and stand up for me.

Yes God, I will be still and know that You are an awesome God.

No comments: