Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why I named my son Christof Aaron

I named him such because his name describes us.

Christof means bearer of Christ...and of course, Rhyss already is Carl. Christof...Christine.
Aaron...yes, he was Moses' right hand. His name also means mountain of strength.

Indeed, God has blessed me so much. I have been through a lot throughout my pregnancy and I have seen God's hand move and I have experienced Him working in my life.

Christof Aaron came at a time when I was experiencing so much loss and so much pain with the death of my Mom and Lola Febe. He came at a time when there was so much turmoil in my marriage, not knowing what to do or who to turn to.

And God showed me clearly just how much grace and love He has for me.

Yes, Kuya Romy and Ate Leila was so right when they said my baby is more than a conqueror. Looking back now, I wouldn't have survived and my baby wouldn't be this healthy if it were not for the strength that God has given.

Indeed, I am so blessed to have children like Rhyss and Aaron.

No comments: