Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh Rhyss!!!

Rhyss, will you please come here.
Why Mama?
I miss you, I want to embrace and kiss you.
Why do you miss me, we're in the same country naman e.

***

Ma, I miss Rianne.
Why do you miss her, you're in the same country right?
(then pretended not to hear anything)

***

Mama, I'm going to miss you if you go to work and I go to school.
Why anak, di ba we live in the same country naman?
Nooooo! What I mean was we live in the same city, in the same house!!!

***

Rhyss while doing exercises in division...

Oh dear! This is so hard...

Ma, I want to eat... (asked for a serving of igado and rice and finished a plateful though he's done with dinner already)...

(After eating...) Ohhhhh....

Then I observed...a picture of Rianne was displayed in front of the DVD player, looks at it, then answer one problem, looks at the tv, then looks at Rianne's picture again.

Oh Rhyss!!!

No comments: