Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lost?

Numb...sometimes I can't cry. The pain and the hurt is just so big and overwhelming no amount of tears can express it...


Unfocused...I have been consistently absent since I reported for work, unable to meet deadlines (I am not as fast and efficient). Rhyss has a total of 4 tardy marks in his handbook, forgotten 6x to put his snacks in his bag, forgotten n times to put his water jug for school, missed to check on his assignments a lot of times, failed to review him for quizzes several times. I failed to make 2 reaction papers in my Finance class...because I have this tendency to just stare in space...


Paranoid...I want to say "damn" all those people who are making it even harder for me. I want to say "the hell with them"...Meanwhile, I want to blacklist these numbers on my phone - 09219798078, 09282782916, 09215437813 - If you have nothing good to say, don't call or text. Get lost! I have nothing to do with you.


Hurt...too much!


Accused...maybe? I don't know...


Used...in a way?


Loved...so much.

No comments: