Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank you

It has been a year since we lost our Mom on August 6, 2007.

I miss her so much. Rhyss does too, not forgetting to tell me everyday. And a lot of people does.

God showed himself faithful and He has blessed us with people who really let us feel that God is indeed God.

I felt elated with the ceremony that Bauang did in remembrance for my Mom. I know Mama is likewise honored with the program they have prepared. A marker was placed in front of the house where we used to live in Santiago, Bauang, La Union.

Yes, the justice that we are praying for is not yet served. But I know, in God's time, He will give the justice that Mama truly deserves.

Thank you for not only sharing in our grief, but letting us feel that we are loved and that we are not alone. May God bless you all a hundredfold.

No comments: