Monday, March 17, 2008

To be a wife...


Lord, thank you for my inheritance is a sweet and happy marriage. Thank you for you are the third strand in our marriage.

Thank you for you allowed Carlo and I to grow in you. Thank you for not allowing anything to destroy our marriage. Thank you for instilling in us the right fear in you. Thank you Father for the joy that you have given. Thank you for you reign supreme and sovereign over and above our marriage.

Give us the grace to walk with you, to be faithful to you, to love you with all our hearts. I pray that you will always be number one in our hearts. Only you can complete us Lord God. I pray that Rhyss will grow up seeing us love each other more.

Lord, help me to be always the wife you described in Proverbs 31:10-12. Help me be a crown to my husband's head, and a garland around the neck of my son.

Give me the grace to always stand by my husband, to faithfully pray for him and to see him in the eyes of faith. Yes, I will not let the enemy gain a foothold into our marriage. I will not allow anything to destroy my marriage. I will not stand by and watch my husband be wearied, beaten down, or destroyed. I will not sit idle while an invisible wall goes up between us. I will not allow confusion, miscommunication, wrong attitudes, and bad choices to erode what we are trying to build together. I will not tolerate hurt and unforgiveness that will lead us to separate. Lord I believe that we can take a stand against any negative influences in our marriage and know that You, O God, has given us authority in Your Name to back it up.
Thank you Lord for you are our God.




Yes God, I will obey and be the wife you want me to be.








No comments: