Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dear Mama,

I miss you more everyday. I know you are in a place where there's no more crying, no more problems, no more issues. I believe you are enjoying (such an understatement I guess) every second. I am just so glad you are happy now.

I always thank God for you Mama...and thank you for being such a wonderful Mom.

Until now, I am still awed at your strength and wisdom.

I've been through so much pain but your memory keeps me going. Thank you for you shared your life to me. Thank you for being such a wonderful Mom. Thank you for always telling me to be happy...problems come and go and I should not be defeated by my own worries. You had much more troubles than I, more problems than I had...but you were always strong. I have never seen you cry.

I miss you so much Mama...

Love you always,

Christine

No comments: