Wednesday, October 07, 2015

What drives me?

I am fueled by my passion to reach out to the next generation. To be an example, and to influence them to honor Christ, and walk in obedience to His will. To pursue excellence and not mediocrity.

I get excited with the fact that they will be the new breed of leaders.  They will not only be sitting in the sidelines, and watch with apathy.  My prayer is that they will pursue excellence and actively take part and fulfill their roles in society, for them to do what they are called to do.

Yes, I have a choice not to exert extra effort and just quietly relax in the sidelines. But that is not what I am called to do. When God widened my sphere of influence, I know that there is more to do rather than just deliver my lectures day after day.

I may not be able to reach out to everyone, but one youth at a time, can make a lot of difference.

No comments: