Friday, July 04, 2008

A lot of things to be thankful for...

Indeed, Father God, you are an awesome God.

Thank you Father for your grace and for your peace.
Thank you for loving me so much.
Thank you for the wisdom that you have given me.
Thank you for preparing me for bigger things.
Thank you for preparing me for all the difficulties and circumstances.
Thank you for making me stronger.
Thank you for teaching me that my security is always in you.
Thank you for giving me a son like Rhyss. Thank you for honoring me with a
child with wisdom beyond his age.
Thank you for the baby inside my womb. Thank you God for as early as now,
you have shown me that my baby is a conqueror.
Thank you for shielding me with your favor as with a shield.
Thank you for giving me joy and peace beyond compare.
Thank you for making my faith to rise up.
Thank you for using me to touch other people's lives.
Thank you for all the things I am going through.
Thank you for in my weakness, you are my strength.
Thank you for carrying me in the palm of your hands.
Thank you God, for in you, I am not alone.

I love you Lord and all I desire is to be always in your favor.
Thank you Lord for everything has been paid for by the blood of Jesus.
Thank you for I am no longer fighting for victory but from victory.
Thank you for my inheritance.
Thank you for you have prepared a wonderful place for me more than
I can ever imagine.
Thank you for your grace is sufficient for me.
Thank you for giving me your Spirit that I may be comforted and have peace.

Lord, bless me indeed. And Father, may I always find favor in your eyes.

No comments: