I got robbed but there are still so many things I want to thank God for:
- the robber did not get my ATMs (including that of Carlo);
- the robber left me with some coins - enough for me to go to town and withdraw.
- the robber did not get any of my IDs, planners, notebooks, calling cards
- the robber did not get any of my USBs
- the robber only got my bag, no more no less (my cellphone and keys, were not in my bag)
- the robber just forced open the windows, not the doors
- Rhyss and I slept heavily with the lights turned on.
We are living in a compound. I am really wondering where the bad guys went in. All gates and doors were secured...locked...whatever they call it. I just like to think, the robber needs the money more than I need it.