Sunday, September 09, 2012

Mornings are great!

Thank you Lord for this new day
Thank you for I have so many things to be grateful about
Thank you for my kids who sleep soundly beside me
Thank you Lord for I am awakened with the embrace of Aaron
Thank you for the sweet smell of my children
Thank you for my husband who works so hard to provide for us
Thank you for the sacrifice of being away just to work 
Thank you Lord for my job
Thank you Lord for my sister and my niece 
Thank you for Auntie Edna 
Thank you for all the memories of childhood
Thank you for creating me uniquely
Thank you Lord for all the things that You want me to do. 
Thank you Lord for I am another day closer to a sweet and happy marriage. 
Please give me strength all throughout the day to be able to carry out your perfect will.  

No comments: