Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I put my trust in God...

Dear God, I don't understand it, but I trust you.
I am no longer going to spend all my time trying to figure out why certain things happen.
I'm going to trust you to make something good out of it.
You're a good God, and I know you have my best interests at heart.
You promised that all things will work together for my good.

God, if it is possible, please let my Mama and Papa know, I miss them so much and wish they were here. Let my Lolo Kito and Lola Febe know also that I miss them a lot, too. Let them all know that I love them very much. Please let them know also that my in-laws, Daddy Cris and Mama Anita are really taking good care of me.

And God, please let my Mom know that we're fighting for her and the church is really praying for justice.

Hold me always in the palm of your hand God,

Christine

P.S.

Lord, if it is also possible, please let them know that Rhyss is having an ading and we're all so excited about Peanuts. I feel bad everytime I think about them not seeing Peanuts. But God, I know that your timing is always perfect.

Thank you God and I love you.

No comments: